Herger kids

Herger kids

Monday, April 9, 2012

Easter 2012

These pictures are out of order but they were all taken Easter Sunday.

June is wearing a lovely dress that Aunt Cara bought her. June loves to look pretty, such a girl, I love it! She is my little companion, we do EVERYTHING together. This is the good life.
This is our niece Cassi, she is living with us. It is so nice having family around, we are so grateful.
We love any oppertunity to take family pictures. :) June is 2 1/2 and Ryan is 7 months.
Look how handsome my boys are... I love them so much.
June was such a help dying the Easter Eggs. She was simple amazed that the eggs would turn colors. (Yes, she is a little dirt ball. And I love this smile of hers, such personality.)
Easter Morning
Thank goodness the Easter Bunny know we get up early around. 6am isn't to early to hunt eggs right?? Ha Ha, June and Ryan don't think so.. :)
Ryan's 1st Easter! He loved the basket more than anything.
We sure do love our little kiddos, life is SO GOOD.. My heart sould burst. I can't thank my Savoir enough for what he did for me and for my little ones. It is so true, if you live His teachings you WILL have great Joy.

2 comments:

The Buras Clan said...

What an adorable family! Why do you have to be all the way in Arizona?! We all know it's about Utah right now! ;) Super cute blog btw!

kkupfer said...

YA you blogged. I love it. I love seeing the pictures of your kids. So much fun. Miss you.