Herger kids

Herger kids

Friday, October 25, 2013

California Dream'n

Now that we are not in Arizona anymore, I should really update my blog.

We moved back to California after Dean graduated in May.  We love being back! Just wish we could move our friends too, we made some life long friends there and feel so blessed. I love our cute little house. It is in the best community... filled with playgrounds and military families all over, its great!

Dean is working hard for the Herger family business now, he loves it. He works long hours daily.. you just can shut Dean down for ANYTHING. :) I love his drive for life and hard work is just part of him.

The kids and I play at home all day. Having three kids and a workaholic for a husband was a bit of an adjustment for me. I find that you just can't rush anything. Slow and steady has a new meaning to me now.. 
My kids are just wonderful. June just turned 4. She is growing up, so sweet, so sassy and funny as all get out. June is a sweet big sister and watches over her brothers very carefully. 
Ryan is my sweet little 2 year old.  He loves being a dinosaur, "Roar"ing all day long but if you get scared he turns into a kitty "Meow"..and wants to be pet and loved. Ryan and June are best friends, they are so fun to watch play together.
Luke is the newest member to the family. He is just 2 months old. He is starting to interact more with us now, it's so fun to see his little personality developing. He gets smothered in hugs and kisses all day long. Talk about loving life.:)
Heavenly Father has blessed me beyond all my dreams and it just keeps getting better and better. I am forever grateful. 

No comments: