Herger kids

Herger kids

Monday, March 23, 2009

Wonderful Dinio's!!!!

Mikell and I went to Sacramento to visit Tammara for a day.. It just happened to be a Saturday and we made a trip to my new found FAVORITE place, DINIO'S. It is like going to Mexico, tons of shops, fresh produce and all sorts of treasure. It is so wonderful!
Now the story behind Tammara and this lady in the Gold pants. When Mikell (the one next to me is the sunglasses) was a young pup, had a pair of victorias secret silky, stretchy, gold pants just like the one this lady is wearing. He would wear them EVERY night for year!! (No joke)So naturally while standing in the food line, our eyes caught a briliant glow and to our astonishment... a girl in Mikell's gold stretchy pants . We all couldn't avert our eyes, so Tammara had no problem asking her to take a picture with her and her wonderful goldies! She was a great sport about it! hahah

Mikell and I at the $5 shade stand! I had a tag in my eye!!! We are deal shoppers.. ;)

No comments: