Herger kids

Herger kids

Monday, May 11, 2009

Whitney's Bridal Shower


Whitney is getting married in July! I am so very excited for her, she has been one of my dearest friends since about 7th grade. She is living in Virgina, it is far but know we have a place to visit! I love Whit so much she is absolutely lovely and I miss her tons! I owe her a whole lot, she was Dean and I's regulator. We had an Anatomy class together and would talk the whole time about Dean then, bless her soul, she would go talk to Dean in their Speech class about me. Needless to say, Whitney is amazing!
Tammara and Kanyon became great friends over the weekend! Kanyon is such a sweet baby, she is Kim's baby.
P.S. My sister is single and needs a good mormon boy, so if you have any high quality men, they have to go through me first! I am looking for her (she doesn't know)!
These are my girls! Meggie (in brown), My momma, Tammara, Kim and Kanyon. All enjoying Chili's drinks!
This is all of us!
Megan and I (outside ones) have been friends since diaper status and Kim and Whitney same deal (middle ones). The ward boundaries changed when we were all in 7th grade and we all were in in the same ward together and since have been Best Friends!
After a long day of shopping and talking we tested out the beds at Kohls.. They met our satisfaction! Oh they sure did.. Isn't Kanyon adorable!

No comments: